Hi, my name is Laura and I can’t wait to meet you! Working with seniors has been the most rewarding career choice of my life. I have an extensive pharmacy background and have worked closely with Pharmacists, MDs, RNs, Dietitians, labs, etc. for over 18 years. In addition, I am a conscientious, hard working and most importantly a caring person.
My goal is to always meet and exceed your expectations!
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Dementia Specialty Training / Manager
- Mental Health Specialty Training / Manager
- Revised Fundamentals of Care giving
- Nurse Delegation
- Developmental Disabilities Training
- CPR / First Aid
- Food & Beverages Worker’s Permit
- Clinical Pharmacy Technician
"Thank you so much for taking care of my mom! She loves it there! Laura is her little angel!" - Stephanie